Pay less tax legally
You work as a liberal profession or you are self-employed? You are a top executive?
Our experience in matters of taxation of personal income brings you a fiscal optimisation adapted to your financial situation, and which will allow you to limit the fiscal cost of your professional income, but also of your capital income and unmovable property by respecting the Belgian taxation laws and by using its most favourable innovations.
- Personalised fiscal planning (financial, pensions, retirement)
- Drafting of your tax returns and computerised annexes
- Personalised support and advice during tax, AFER and VAT audits with the fiscal authorities
- Drafting of justified responses supported by recent jurisprudence to information requests and received rectification notices
- Optimised calculation of your future anticipated instalments
- Adapted planning in the event of a report of fiscal losses, of potential taxation of capital gain or in the event of interaction with third countries
- Top executives: optimization of your deductible professional costs, design of personalised fiscal annexes
We offer, in matters of corporate income tax:
- Support and advice during classic or routine tax controls, firm dialogue with the tax authorities in view of maximising your advantages
- Drafting of justified responses to adjustment vouchers and to requests for information
- Personalised support in matters of disputed tax, quick and adapted response if necessary in the event of fiscal claims
- Personalised contacts with tax authorities in events of requests for tax relief
- Drafting of tax returns and justified annexes
- Re-calculation of abnormal or erroneous taxing, re-simulation of the fiscal impact before a major financial investment
In matters of critical examination, we offer preventive conventions of double taxation and also ‘authorised’ transfer costs
- Finalisation of national or trans-European planning, including your subsidiary companies and permanent establishments.
- Personalised support during VAT audits (in situations of beginning or end of activity, if there is a significant VAT reimbursement, etc…)
- Functional assistance to accelerate the reimbursement of VAT that is undue or should be retrieved
- Fiscal audit of your current position in view of the VAT authorities
- Personalised contacts with tax authorities in view of negotiating balanced taxation agreements
Tax & Law International brings its assistance in matters of European fiscal law to executive directors, top executives and the self employed who are temporarily detached, permanently transferred or in situations of salary-split.
We preferably – except for contrary instructions on your part – work to negotiate an agreement with the tax authorities. This almost always proves more favourable for the taxpayer as it avoids the heavy financial burden of specialised lawyers and waiting patiently for many years before obtaining redress.
- Motivated preparation of responses to all fiscal requests for information;
- Re-activation of former claims that have been left unsolved;
- Maintaining the rights of the taxpayer in the event of incendiary situations;
- Active negotiation of systematic taxation attempts, in-depth preparation in the even that a tax audit is announced;
- Preliminary legal right to the consultation of the elements of your administrative fiscal file;
- Justified drafting of responses to adjustment vouchers (recent jurisprudence)